We are committed to consumer privacy protection. Tap VPN does not collect or log traffic data, browsing activity, email address, phone number, or any personal information from individual users connected to the Services.
- We use third party cookies, pixels and analytics tools to track sales promotions and advertisements to target potential users who need the value provided by the Services. The information collected is generic in nature and does not not contain personally identifiable information.
- Tap VPN would like to remind you that you are yourself responsible for the security of your data. We ask you to be careful when using and storing personal data containing files on your devices, as well as the devices itself. Please ensure that nobody accesses and uses your devices without your consent.
- We do not log how you utilize VPN connection, which means we do not see the applications, service or websites you use personally while connected to our Service nor do we store them.
- We do not store your original IP address which means we cannot share it to anyone no matter what happened. We will not sell, use, or disclose any personal data to third parties not mentioned in this Privacy for any purpose.
- In order to ensure security of the personal data, Tap VPN employs various administrative, technical and physical security measures, however it is your responsibility to exercise caution and reason when using the Tap VPN Services. You will be personally responsible if such action violates any third party’s privacy or any other rights, or any applicable law. Under no circumstances, Tap VPN is liable for the consequences of your unlawful activities, your willful and negligent activities violating applicable laws or third party rights, as well as any circumstances, which may not have been reasonably controlled or foreseen.